SmartVision2 incorporates many accessibility features as well as specific ergonomic features that make it easy to use and access the smartphone universe. This is the only smartphone offering a triple interface with touch screen, physical keyboard and advanced vocalization system (voice synthesis and speech recognition).
A SMARTPHONE OF EXCELLENCE FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Unique in the world of mobile telephony, the innovations of SmartVision2 Premium will impress you with their simplicity and reliability. Beyond the accessibility features of the SmartVision2, the SmartVision2 Premium provides you with relevant and functional applications such as an integrated, fully-vocal GPS, Optical Character Recognition, and a multi-format document creator and reader. With the same ergonomic features as SmartVision2, the SmartVision2 Premium is easy to handle thanks to a unique triple interface consisting of a touch screen, a physical keyboard and an advanced vocalization system (voice synthesis and speech recognition)
3 MODES OF USE
• An ergonomic and intuitive keyboard with a central navigation panel, 4 function keys and 2 dedicated call keys
• A large 4-inch screen for widescreen display and ease of use via touch-sensitive scanning
• A dedicated fast voice command button for dictating text in an input area, performing internet searches or performing certain functions
• Android 6.0
• Internal Memory 16GB
• External Memory extensible up to 64GB (carte SD non fournie)
• Compatible 4G (up to 150 Mbit/s)
• USB Connector C type reversible PTO
• Large power consumption (350h standby time)
• Double camera (front and rear)
• HD Video recording
• NFC contactless technology
• Clear and Powerful Voice Synthesis
• Tactile exploration: vocalisation of affected elements
• Keyboard shortcuts (30+): Speed dialling, phone status, etc.
• Choice of Font Size
• Customizable text magnification with choice of size, contrast and scrolling speed
• Magnifying gestures to zoom in on the screen
• Compatible Braille range and external keyboard in bluetooth
• Communication: Phone, SMS / MMS, Contacts, Email, Internet
• Practical Life: Dictaphone, Diary, Alarm, Calculator, Notes
• Vision Aid: Color Detector and Announcer, Light Detector, Optical Character Recognition with Voice Retranscription, NFC Contactless Technology
• Support and safety: Kapten voice-activated GPS, Remote assistance mode
• Teamviewer, Calls and emergency SMS geolocated via the SOS button
• Entertainment: Music player, Camera, FM radio, Web radio, Multi-format audio book player (PDF, Daisy, ePUB, Word, Txt, html, xml)
• Download: Compatible with all PlayStore applications (Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc.)
Some of the features of SmartVision2 Premium, such as natural language recognition, require a connection to a mobile data service (WiFi or data 4G). Their use is therefore subject to the subscription of a suitable subscription (wireless Internet access) to a telecommunication operator.
The SmartVision 2 Premium comes supplied with full permanent versions of Kapten (navigation), OCR and BookReader as opposed to the SmartVision 2 which will only include a 15 day trial period of these.